Shipping & Returns
Shipping, Postage & Packaging
Shipping is flat rate depending on where the order is being sent to. Prices are:
UK - £3.95
European Union (including Eire) - £5.95
Rest of World - £7.95
Items in stock are normally dispatched the next working day from your order and by standard class mail. If you need your items sooner, or sent by recorded delivery, please contact us before ordering to get a quote for delivery.
Overseas Surcharge - Heavy Items
Some heavy items such as dresses or complex lolita clothing with a lot of fabric will mean your order will be subject to a postal surcharge. This is only where the actual cost of postage is far in excess of the amount we would normally charge. Where this is necessary we will contact you by email or telephone and inform you.
Returns - our 100% money back guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging unworn, unwashed and complete with their original labels and tags. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Sale items are not eligible for a refund as they are reduced to clear and are end of line; including flash-sale items and all other non full-price items - these will be offered an exchange or store credit.
- Due to hygiene restrictions, earrings, underwear, swimwear, wigs and similar products cannot be exchanged nor refunded. Custom made items are also non refundable.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- For returns outside the UK; mark outside of the parcel with 'BRITISH RETURNED GOODS' - if adding a declaration make sure to clearly state you are returning a purchase. Any custom duties on returned orders will remain the responsibility of the customer; and be deducted off any refund/credit.
- We reserve the rights to refuse a refund or credit for items that are not in a re-sellable condition - regardless of the presence of original tags and whether the item was worn or not, refunds will not be issued for items that we determine cannot be resold. We may make such determination based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to; the appearance, smell, and/or general condition of the item when it's returned to us. The return teams decision is final.
Items sent back past the 14 days will not be accepted, and remain the responsibility of the customer.
If you need any further information or advice please don't hesisate to contact us.